The Flat Fee Recruiter team are massive sports relief fans and we are seriously getting into the spirit of it this year!
To raise money, we are donating £2.00 for every advertising campaign purchased and your Account Manager has the opportunity of doubling the donation by scoring a goal against our newest recruit, "Shot Stopper Ollie"!
You can also donate and track the daily donations and activity on our Sports Relief 2020 just giving page too.
So, are you in the game?
If you have an advert to post, don't miss the chance to help raise money for this great cause and post your job today!
Other pages you may like:
Welcome to our Christmas Advert Calendar!
For the next 12 days we will be opening doors to our Advert Calendar and sharing some amazing Christmas advertising deals with you!
*ALL OFFERS ARE NOW CLOSED*
To take advantage, please call Paula or Alex on 0113 322 7243 or email
Small print about the offer:
- This offer will be applied to any advert posted on the day of the offer
- There is no limit to the number of adverts you may wish to purchase, but credits can not be bought and saved for a later date.
- This offer is not available for use with any other offers, loyalty schemes or deals
- This offer only applies to rate card standard or branded advertising rates.
Congratulations, you are now part of the Flat Fee Recruiter Loyalty Scheme and it's great to have you on board!
To help you get the most out of this scheme, we have put together a list of Frequently Asked Questions. If you have any further questions, please talk to your Account Manager who will be able to help you.
Who does the Loyalty Scheme apply to?
If you are on our loyalty scheme, it means you have been hand-picked from our customers and identified as a business who could benefit from this scheme. If you have not been told about the scheme, please speak to your Account Manager as there are a few boxes that need to be ticked first.
What do I have to do?
You don't have to do anything. We keep a full track of all the advert campaigns you have purchased and every time you receive your draft advert, you will see your stamps increase. Upon your 6th advert campaign, we will let you know that it is your FREE one!
How does it work?
- In simple terms, for every 5 full-price standard advert campaigns that you buy, you will get the 6th one free.
- The scheme only applies to the standard advert campaign and not on any additional job board sites or services you may purchase. These will be charged as usual, if you choose to include them on your 6th campaign.
- We will be unable to apply the loyalty scheme stamps if you purchase advertising campaigns with any other offers or discounts.
- Furthermore, your account must be up to date with our 28-day payment terms to receive stamps or free adverts.
How long will it last for?
Your scheme will last for 12 months from the date of the first advert campaign applicable. After 12 months your account will be reset to zero. We will get in touch you as you get closer to the 12-month deadline so you don't miss out.
If you have any more questions then please call 0113 322 7243 and speak to your Account Manager
The sun and winning the cricket world cup has got us all a bit giddy and we are practically giving away adverts!
The Hat Trick Offer:
For every 2 campaigns you buy, you can get the third one at half price! Yes, that's right, buy two campaigns and get your third half price! An absolute belter of deal!
It doesn't matter which package or job board selection you go for, this crazy deal applies to ALL campaigns and if you buy 5 advert campaigns, you get your 6th free!
As an added couple of bonuses, you will also get your branding included and a tailored Facebook Jobs campaign.
The job boards included are:
Bit more info:
- The offer is running until the end of the cricket season (26th September 2019)
- You can use your credits any time within 12 months of purchase
- You can purchase an unlimited number of credits within the offer period
Get the leading edge over your competitors and advertise in all the best places for even less! Just give Paula or Alex a call today on 0113 322 7243 or email your job details to