Protect your Employer BrandFlat Fee Recruiter Says
Protecting your brand has never been so important!
As candidate numbers reach an all-time low in the UK, never has there been a time when looking after your existing and future talent has been as important.
Your employer brand is not just about your logo on a job advert, but your whole recruitment process, your company culture and how you look after your employees.
With this in mind, this article focuses on two of the main recruitment elements that effect your employer brand…
1. Branding Attracts Better Candidates!
Why is branding important? Does it really influence candidates? Well, according to our recent survey the majority of candidates do think it has an impact on whether they apply to adverts or not…
We are seeing a big shift in companies restructuring to become leaner and fitter for the future. They are subsequently demanding more from the people they employ and are looking for the cream of the crop when hiring for new roles.
So, it makes sense to use your brand to attract the best candidates to your business and stay ahead of your competition.
2. Clear Communication Keeps Candidates and your Brand Postive!
It is not often a priority for businesses (or they do not have the processes in place to facilitate) the thanks and rejection emails required by candidates after applying for jobs. With decreasing application rates, increasing cost to hire and more jobs available than ever before, ensuring your candidates have a positive recruitment journey is now vital.
Flat Fee Recruiter average application rate for 2021:
As Candidates have more choices than ever before, they are naturally more selective and critical to how they are treated in the recruitment process. In an age where reviews matter, negative feedback about how they are treated can be harmful to future recruitment campaigns. A bad glass door review or endless poor google review ratings can make attracting staff tougher than it needs to be. So, it is important to be clear, open and honest
Transparency is key…
1. Promote your company with amazing recruitment processes and communications to all the potential customers who touch your brand. Driving maximum company profits through solid brand ethics.
2. Save time with efficient processes and technology, so you are not bogged down with the increasing number of applications.
3. Use your recruitment budget wisely to ensure the best cost per hire ratio and save money in these difficult times.
1. Advertise your vacancies, with your brand, at the most cost-effective rate possible.
2. Design a branded and joined up recruitment journey.
3. Plan your recruitment campaign: How is this going to be managed, by whom and when?
4. Use technology and efficient screening processes to filter out candidates who do not meet your criteria, so you can concentrate on the ones who do, but still maintain a positive brand image.
5. Respond and deal with all candidates as potential customers.
The next step…
The Flat Fee Recruiter team have spent nearly a decade building efficient attraction and recruitment processes for organisations, taking away many of the headaches but allowing full control and transparency.
Our objective is to promote your vacancies to the widest reach possible, for the lowest cost and improve your brand integrity at every opportunity with an effective recruitment journey - so that you can hire the best people with the least amount of resources.
Why not speak to a member of our friendly team today on 0113 322 7243 and find out how you can attract, recruit and build a robust employer brand? Our prices start at just at £269 +VAT per campaign, so you will probably be saving money too!
If you like this, then you may also like: