Flat Fee Recruiter for High Volume or Bulk RecruitmentFlat Fee Recruiter Says
So, you need to recruit more than one person for the same type of vacancy? Maybe you just need 2 telemarketing people, or perhaps you have an ongoing requirement for call centre staff? Whatever your volume recruitment requirements are, consider the impact these five areas will have on your recruitment strategy:
1. CostUnlike many flat fee and fixed fee suppliers, The Flat Fee Recruiter only charges a one-off fee. This means that if you recruit 2 or more people from a single campaign you have reduced your cost per hire to less than £99ph
2. Professional SupportOne of the things we pride ourselves on is the customer support our team delivers. We think we have a really slick operations process, with professional copywriters, dedicated account managers and people who just spend their time reviewing the job boards. Any questions, help or advise you need, we are there to make the whole recruitment process as hassle-free as possible. Great peace of mind when you have a number of people to recruit
3. Quality CandidatesThe last thing you want is high volume and low quality, this is why we tailor each recruitment advertising campaign to meet the individual needs of the vacancy. Ensuring that you have a number of high-quality candidates to choose from so you can recruit in bulk. Take a look at some of the job boards we publish on
4. Market KnowledgeDid we mention that we have a team dedicated to reviewing online recruitment advertising media and job boards? Giving us the edge over many other suppliers, what our operations team don’t know about job boards and online recruitment media is not worth knowing. From monitoring the response for every customer advert on the internet, through to keeping up to date on ALL the job boards and media. This means that you can be assured that you will get the maximum number of quality candidates for each advert.
5. Easy to Use Tracking SystemWe know that keeping track of all your applications can be a confusing process, especially if you need high volumes of CV’s for bulk recruitment. This is why we have developed a unique and simple online applicant tracking system (ATS). You can log on to at any time, review applications, sort candidates in categories, bulk email/text, arrange interviews and flag candidates for hiring managers to review. We hope that this gives you a few reasons to consider using Flat Fee Recruiter next time you need to fill one or more vacancies, why not get in touch and if you need another reason, take a look at what some of our customers have to say about us If you liked this post, you may also like:
More Articles ...Mental Health Awareness Week Take our Job Seeker Survey How to Attract Candidates as you Fight for Talent Against your Competitors Protect your Employer Brand