GDPR - Recruitment Essentials WebinarFlat Fee Recruiter Says
The change in data protection legislation is coming! [Webinar Recording]
GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May 2018 and whilst it does affect many parts of your business there are huge implications for recruitment. There are some changes that you need to be aware of so that you can understand and then implement the changes before the deadline and risk being fined.
Here at Flat Fee Recruiter, we have been busy helping our customers get to grips with the new legislation and run a number of webinars. Please click on the recording below to access the content. In this webinar you will find out:
• The changes that need to be considered at point of application
• The information that you need to tell every applicant
• What you should do if the applicant withdraws their consent
• Storing the person’s application
• What is a data breach?
This webinar is aimed at the people responsible for the recruitment in your business - because every business will have to make changes to their current recruitment process to comply with this change.
There is a self-help diagnostic workbook that accompanies this event, available by request on email [email protected]
In the meantime, you may also like these articles:
- How Will The GDPR Affect Employers Who Are Recruiting?
- Keep Calm and Get Ready for GDPR in Recruitment
- GDPR and Recruitment - Do you need to make any changes?