Things you didn’t know about Flat Fee RecruiterFlat Fee Recruiter Says
Flat Fee Recruiter is such a dynamic and malleable recruitment service, that’s why we’re constantly upgrading our services to keep up with the online market and give you the very best to make sure your recruitment campaign is a success. So we’ve compiled a list of things you might not know about our low-cost recruitment advertising service:
- Flat Fee Recruitment is just as the name suggests – there’s a fixed cost to advertise your vacancy regardless of how many hires you make.
- Whether you are a one man band or a large blue chip global company – our service can help.
- You tell us what YOU need and we will tailor our processes and services to suit YOUR requirements.
- Our fantastic copywriting team will draft an advert for you within 4 hours.
- We will get your advert onto the job board sites within an hour of you approving the advert.
- Flat Fee Recruiter posts to 30+ industry and location specific job boards.
- Your advert will be live on the leading job board sites for 28 days.
- You can have your company brand and logo across all your advertising and the candidate process.
- We advertise our jobs on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Our careers site is mobile optimised.
- All adverts are monitored to ensure campaign success.
- We can also provide additional services such as CV Screening and Arranging Interviews.
- You can pay on a 30-day invoice by BACS or cheque, online or by credit card.
- Your applications will be stored in an easy to use online database (ATS) which you can access 24/7.
- If you prefer to have CV’s emailed or sent somewhere else we can do this too.
- You will have a dedicated account manager to make sure your advert performs throughout the whole recruitment cycle.
More Articles ...Mental Health Awareness Week Take our Job Seeker Survey How to Attract Candidates as you Fight for Talent Against your Competitors Protect your Employer Brand