Why use video in your recruitment campaigns?Marketing your Jobs
Video is now an integral part of the recruitment process and the best way to showcase your company, brand, and vacancy to potential candidates.
Not only will more candidates find, click, apply and share your job, but it will also give your applicants an opportunity to invest emotionally with your company and brand. This in turn makes for a better recruitment process, as you are less likely to have “no-shows” or speak to candidates who know nothing about your business.
Why consider recruitment videos?
Online video is now one of the most significant means of online communication, with sites such as YouTube, Zoom, Facebook Live and TikTok dominating online culture.
Here are five reasons why video can enhance your hiring strategy:
1. According to Forbes, people retain 95% of a message when they watch it on video compared to when they read it as text, while videos are shared 1200% more times than links and texts combined.
2. CV Library reports that 43% of candidates are more likely to apply to a job with video content.
3. A white paper by Career Builder states that job postings with video icons are viewed 12% more times than postings without video.
4. YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world after Google and features over 1 billion hours of content watched daily.
5. Millenials & Gen Z will make up 75% of the workforce in the next few years and according to LinkedIn, this tech-savvy generation lists visualizing a company’s working environment as the number one barrier to job applications – video can solve this issue in an instant!
Below you can see some of our latest client recruitment videos that have increased the quantity of suitable candidates…
Video my job.
Let us create, edit and publish your recruitment videos accross a wide network of sites.
With video platforms like tiktok and YouTube gripping the nation, what better way to sell your company culture and vacancies?