10 Interview Questions for InterviewersRecruitment Process
10 Interview Questions for your Kit Bag Hiring the right person for your vacancy can be a stressful decision. It is not very reliable to base your decision on gut instinct and with many people not very experienced at interviewing; getting the balance right between “getting to know someone” and finding someone with the right skills, motivation, initiative and adaptability can be tricky. Here are 10 questions to help you evaluate whether the person sat in front of you is the right fit for your organisation. Don’t forget to also include the softer and rapport building questions, after all you want your candidate to feel at ease.
- Why are you here?
- How do you evaluate success?
- What would make you love coming to work here every day?
- How do you take advantage of your strengths and compensate for your weaknesses?
- How would you handle it if your boss was wrong?
- Tell me the first 3 things you would do if you got this job?
- Demonstrate your adaptability when change is forecast?
- What is it about this job that you would least look forward to?
- Tell me about the hardest decision you have had to make in the last 12 months?
- Why should we hire you?
- Is your Application Process Killing your Candidates?
- The Dilemma with Hiring Strategies
- Do you Communicate with Your Candidates?
More Articles ...Mental Health Awareness Week Take our Job Seeker Survey How to Attract Candidates as you Fight for Talent Against your Competitors Protect your Employer Brand